When you have a budget -- large or small -- we can help you! Our services are less expensive than those of a commercial videographer. (We don't believe we are competing with the local videographer community since we meet the needs of those individuals and organizations who simply cannot afford professional-level videography).
Our quality is good to excellent (and gets better the more budget you have). We can shoot your job in the one-man studio or in the regular studio.
What do you need? Give us a call. Have this information ready to discuss:
- Deadline - when do you need it by?
- What's the purpose? (post to your website or YouTube, present to a group of people, fundraising, etc.)
- How long a program do you envision? Does it need to be that long?
- Type of program: public event, "talking heads," interviews on a set, etc.
- Location and time of day: indoor/outdoor, in our studio or at your location, natural or artificial light, etc.
- Onscreen talent: how many people will be involved?
Contact Terri at 470-0794 to discuss your needs and how we can meet them in a cost-effective way.