The Community Calendar
Do you have an event that you would like shared? Consider submitting your PDF or Image so it can be included in our weekly community calendar. It is easy! You submit the image, we turn it into a video. If you do happen to have a video promoting an event, we will include that also in the weekly “Community Calendar”. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
This airs each Tuesday from 3-5pm
Here are a few examples.
Here are the rules:
- The image should be as close to 1800 wide or 1000 tall as possible. These can be either landscape or portrait. If not sure please submit the graphic and we will contact you if there is a problem.
- You MUST have permission to use all imagery
- It can be computer generated or still images
- Do not try to overpopulate the image with too much wording
- Make sure to include your organization’s website info
- No words, logos, etc can be placed in the lower right-hand corner
- Format be a PDF, PNG, JPG or TIFF
- The image must be submitted via email to email@example.com with Community Calendar Submission in the subject line
- We must receive the announcement at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the event
- By submitting your announcement you are giving NCTV the right to use these for broadcasting on TV and the Internet
- If submitting video it must be HD and contain good audio