Are you interested in learning new skills? Are you creative? Are you a people person? Do you want to make a difference to your community? Do you have tech skills? The Media Center just might be the place for you if any of this applies.
This position is for someone with the desire to learn new skills and perfect current ones, in addition to learning the inner workings of tv & film production. Interns perform a variety of tasks and help with a variety of projects. There is never a dull moment here!
- Any age (16 & older)
- No previous skills required
- Must be able to work 8 hours per week
- 9 month commitment
- Hours are flexible
- The internship comes with free Academy classes
- Membership is required
- On completion of the internship program, a 1-year membership is given
Give us a shout if you think an internship might be for you.
Show Internships (Members Only)
If you are looking to learn all aspects of working a show, consider a show internship. This allows you to come in and get a hands-on training of an actual show in progress. A commitment of three consecutive shows is mandatory. This is only available to Digital Media Center members.
- Shows are generally shot on a Saturday (but not always)
- Must be willing to stay for the entire shoot
- Must have gone through basic studio training first
- Must be over 18
There are two shows currently accepting interns – “Where Do We Go From Here” and “Our Amazing Kids”. If interested, email email@example.com