The PSA Challenge
This challenge is to create a one image PSA about any topic that is important to our community. Something that requires very few words to convey the message. Here are a few examples.
Here are the rules:
- The image must be 1920 wide x 1080 tall and created at the minimum of 300dpi.
- You MUST have permission to use all imagery
- It can be computer generated or still images
- It can include your organization’s website info but no “call to action” (a solicitation of funds)
- No words, logos, etc can be placed in the lower right-hand corner
- Can be a PDF, PNG, JPG or TIFF
- Image must be submitted via email to email@example.com with PSA Submission in the subject line
- Up to 5 PSA submissions per organization or department are allowed
- By submitting your PSA you are giving NCTV the right to use these for broadcasting on TV and the Internet
- The best entry for 2018 will be awarded with a free one-year membership to the Digital Media Center. Winner will be selected January 2019